Reliability Seminar DVD
RCM Seminar in a convenient 2-Disc DVD format.
RCM Training Options
This DVD Seminar is authored and presented by Anthony M. (MAC) Smith, PE. Consulting Engineer.
Anthony M. Smith was a senior consultant to government and industry, and was involved in a wide variety of consulting projects in the energy, aerospace, and industrial sectors. He had more than 52 years of technical and management experience, including 24 years with General Electric. The author of more than 50 technical papers, Mr. Smith was an Associate Fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, and a past chair of its System Effectiveness and Safety Technical Committee. He was past General Chairman of the Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium, and was a registered Professional Engineer in California.
Mac authored the internationally recognized book titled, “Reliability-Centered Maintenance“. More recently, Mac published a new book “RCM–Gateway to World Class Maintenance“.
Here’s what’s on the DVD:
- Part 1A – Common Maintenance Problems
- Part 1B – Common Maintenance Problems
- Part 2 – The Four Principles of Classical RCM
- Part 3A – Selecting The System And Related Data
- Part 3B – Using the Four RCM Principles
- Part 3C – Comparison with Current PM Tasks, Task Packaging and Selected Results
- Part 4 – Reliabilityweb.com Audio Interview
In stock for immediate delivery order today: